Sunday 8 November 2015

You know it's Christmas when....


Now Halloween and Bonfire night are over and done with, it is now the countdown to Christmas with a lot of Christmas related things happening which I cannot wait for!!

There are many things that happen from November onwards that make you say "It's Christmas". I know because I do this allll the time!! I have say this at least once a day possibly more...For me there are about 5 things that happen to make me say "It's Christmas!" 


1. When the advert for "I'm a Celebrity" comes on the TV, which was in October, that's one sign to say Christmas is almost here. When the advert came on this year during the XFactor I think I screamed that loud the whole street heard me!! I love I'm a Celeb!!


2. Going through the Town Centre and seeing shops with Christmas related gifts and clothing. I have seen a lot of Christmas jumpers and socks and I reallllly want them all!! Oh, and can't forget the Christmas candles!!


3. This has just recently happened this Friday... the release of the John Lewis advert!! 

I think this is the advert of the beginning of Christmas adverts, once this one has been on, all of the rest follow. If you haven't seen it, you need to!! A tear came to my eye watching it (like always) 


4. When the days start getting shorter and starts getting colder and all you want to do is stay inside with a warm drink and cuddles in front of the TV. The Polar Express has already been on the TV too which got me realllly excited because it's my all time favourite Christmas Film. 

5. And finally, the time you know Christmas is here is with one specific advert... THE COCA COLA ADVERT!!!! Once this advert has been on, that's when Christmas is here!! It was on TV a year ago today during XFactor again, so my eyes will be glued to the TV hoping for it to be on today!!! 


These are some of the things that make me feel so Christmassy and how I know Christmas is not that far away!! I just want to put my Christmas tree up now, is that acceptable yet??? 


Melishia x

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Really got me into the mood for Christmas! The John Lewis advert killed me! Honestly, I can't wait until the 1st so I can open my advent calendar haha.
    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love this, I always think "now it's almost Christmas" when I'm a Celeb starts!


    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once the JL advert came out I was all about Christmas. No seriously, like already planning all my Christmas blog posts, it's happening! Christmas no longer starts in December, November too! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete