Friday 6 November 2015

Follow Friday

My post totally deleted last Friday so I wasn't able to do my Follow Friday post, but I have plenty of time to get this weeks 'FF' up. To make it easier for my self to be able to get the post's up in time, I'm going to do 5 bloggers for each Follow Friday. 


Here we gooooo!! 


1. Beth Ellen at modedeviebel: 

Also a fellow Disney lover which is great!! Her blog is beautiful and well set out. I really enjoy reading each of her posts especially her "understanding and managing anxiety" post, well worth the read and helpful!! 


2. Helena at helenamulhearn

Helena's blog is great!! I love her images her photography is amazing! Her last two post's were sooo good too, the Degusta box post made me want to order it so much and we both have a thing for good organisers hahaha!! Go check it out its great!! 


3. Emmie at CarpeDiemEmmie

At the moment Emmie's blog is so autumny and makes me feel so warm inside when I am reading it. It also feels like I'm talking to Emmie personally when I'm reading her blog which I like!! I really like her "16 things before 2016" post, very interesting to read. 


4. Libby at PurpleDaisys

I have only just recently started following Libby on twitter and looked at her blog and I really enjoyed reading it!! Libby deserves more followers and people reading her blog. It is a chatty blog and doesn't talk about the usual things a blogger does which I think is so unique and needs to be recognised more!! 


5. Jasmine at Littlethingswithjassy

Jasmine is such a lovely girl and she definitely needs more recognition with her blog too!! She puts a lot of effort into her posts (as does everyone else). I really loved her recent Disney post and her October Favourites post. Her guinea pig is the cutest ever!!! 

These are my 5 Follow Friday bloggers for this week who deserve this recognition for having such great blogs!! I love each and every one of them!! 



Have a great weekend everyone!! 


Melishia x

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you! This really made my day :-) i'm super happy now. Wow.

    <3: Jasmin N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came to look at your new Christmas post and stumbled upon this one - thank you so much! You've literally made my day :)

    Beth Ellen x

    ReplyDelete