Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sorrrrryyy

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been feeling quite ill over the past two weeks and I'm getting so much college work to do and hand in now I have to priorities with that at the moment so I will get posts up as and when I can. 


Some of you will know (if you follow me on twitter *hint hint*) that I have had a stressful and bad week last week with a large amount of college work and then on Wednesday night my rabbit Tink passed away. She was more like a dog than a rabbit but we were all really upset and shocked but she wasn't herself and she is out of pain now. 

Then Friday night we had the dreadful news of the attacks in France that literally saddened the world and thinking about everyone at that awful time!! Also, about the other events which happened on the Friday night, thinking and praying for everyone effected by these events. 


(This is my own image took in 2013 from my trip to Paris with my school. Quite proud of this too!!)

But hopefully I will attempt to get two posts up a week, trying my very best!! Thank you all for your support and for you all for reading my blog too!! Appreciate it so much!! 


Melishia x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit, she was lovely. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete